Erika Luckett will be performing in Rochester Hills, MI for an intimate House Concert Friday April 1st, 2005. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity for an up-close evening with JPF Music’s Female Artist of the Year.
"Erika Luckett has arrived with enough multifaceted talent and musical maturity to make Norah Jones Blush."
-San Francisco Bay Guardian
"Crisp, enticing vocals, exceptionally adept guitar work, an intriguing sensibility of Latin flavor and poetic lyricism that thrives on simplicity are staples of Luckett's most recent work. . . .This album will surely raise eyebrows as one of the more artistically complete and enjoyable of the year."
- Aaron Menza
Colorado Springs Independent
Tickets on sale now: $10 in advance or at the door. Space is limited to the first 45 tickets sold.
- When: 8pm Friday, April 1st, 2005
- Where: 2791 Walton Blvd., Rochester Hills, MI 48309
- Parking: park in neighboring Meadowbrook Christian Church parking lot (2741 Walton Blvd.).
- Tickets: $10 in advance or at the door.
- Checks payable to the artist: Erika Luckett
- Send to:
House Concerts c/o Edict, Inc.
315 Water St.
Rochester, MI 48307
- Further information: 248-650-4962